FREE Real Estate Tips
These tips contain information written to assist you. Please scroll down the page to select the report(s) that interest you and they will be e-mailed to you immediately with no obligation whatsoever. Feel free to call me at anytime should you have any questions. Thank you! 651-983-0121 (cell) or 651-407-7864 (office).
REAL ESTATE INTERNET WARNING:
Choose a REALTOR® that is e-PRO® Certified
The Internet has added a new dimension to the real estate world. Now you can be assured that the REALTOR® you choose will have the knowledge and skills to put the power of the Internet behind your real estate transaction.
All REALTOR e-PRO® Internet Professionals are REALTORS® who completed a rigorous certification program endorsed by the prestigious NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR).
Real estate agents and brokers who have earned REALTOR e-PRO® Certification are Internet Professionals who have completed extensive training using the Web. REALTOR e-PRO® Certification means the real estate professional is prepared to employ the latest techniques and services for your benefit, just like you've grown to expect from a professional.
Life can be a little easier.
Save time and irritation. Work with a REALTOR e-PRO® Certified real estate professional who provides both buyers and sellers with high quality, timely information using the resources of the Internet.
REALTOR e-PRO® Internet Professionals maximize your ability to leverage the enormous power of the Internet when you are buying and selling property.
Working with the best pays off.
Save money. REALTOR e-PRO® Internet Professionals can help you take advantage of the latest Internet innovations resulting in considerable savings and speed whether you are a buyer or a seller of property.
Work with someone who is ready, willing, and very capable. Your REALTOR e-PRO® Certified real estate professional has already proven that he or she is prepared to respond to the new market place. REALTOR e-PRO® Internet Professionals are committed to being more responsive, understand that you are the boss, and will completely respect and guard your privacy.
REALTOR e-PRO® Internet Professionals can offer you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have chosen to work with a REALTOR® committed to using the Internet with skill, integrity, and professionalism.
Work with a professional who has made the extra commitment. Choose a REALTOR e-PRO®.
When is a Real Estate Professional a REALTOR®?
When they are a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. The Voice for Real Estate® -- the world's largest professional association.
The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Founded in 1908, NAR has grown from its original nucleus of 120 to today's 1,000,000+ members. NAR is composed of REALTORS® who are involved in residential and commercial real estate as brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors and others engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry. Members belong to one or more of some 1,700 local associations/boards and 54 state and territory associations of REALTORS®. They can join one of our many institutes, societies and councils. Additionally, NAR offers members the opportunity to be active in our appraisal and international real estate specialty sections. REALTORS® are pledged to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Working for America's property owners, the NAR provides a facility for professional development, research and exchange of information among its members and to the public and government for the purpose of preserving the free enterprise system and the right to own real property.
To be sure you're getting the services, knowledge and experience you deserve - call Deb Casper today! 651-407-7864 (office) or 651-983-0121 (cell)
More Tips: 7 Steps to Preparing for an Open House or Showing
1. Hire a cleaning service. A spotlessly clean home is essential; dirt will turn off a prospect faster than anything.
2. Pay attention to the outdoors. Mow your lawn, and be sure toys and yard equipment are put away.
3. Serve cookies, coffee, and soft drinks. It creates a welcoming touch. But be sure the kitchen has been cleaned up; use disposable cups so the sink doesn’t fill up.
4. Lock up your valuables, jewelry, prescription drugs and money. Although the real estate salesperson will be on site during a showing or open house, it’s impossible to watch everyone all the time.
5. Turn on all the lights. Even in the daytime, incandescent lights add sparkle.
6. Send your pets to a neighbor or take them outside. If that’s not possible, crate them or confine them to one room (a basement or garage), and let the salesperson know where to find them.
7. Leave. It’s awkward for prospective buyers to look in your closets and express their opinions of your home with you there.
More Tips: Make Your Home Irresistible - 10 Showing/ Open House Tips
1. Add a touch of color. Use fresh or silk flowers to breathe life and color into the main rooms. A colored afghan or throw on the couch will jazz up a dull room.
2. Make the bathrooms feel luxurious. Put away those old towels and toothbrushes. When buyers enter your bathroom, they should feel pampered. Add a new shower curtain, fresh towels, and fancy guest soaps.
3. Does it smell good? Set out potpourri or fresh baked goods for a homey smell. Make sure that there are no lingering scents from cigarettes or pets. NEVER smoke in a home that is listed for sale - why turn off prospective buyers?
4. Help them envision living there. Set the table with pretty dishes and candles, and create other vignettes throughout the home to help buyers picture themselves there. For example, in the family room lay out a chess game.
5. Beautify the entrance. Buy a fresh doormat with a pretty pattern or a clever saying.
6. Make the rooms feel bigger. Take one or two major pieces of furniture out of every room to create a sense of spaciousness.
7. Accentuate counter space. Put away kitchen appliances and personal bathroom items to give the illusion of more counter space.
8. Lay logs in the fireplace. Or put a basket of flowers there if it’s not in use.
9. De-Personalize the rooms. Put away family photos, mementos, and distinctive artwork.
10. The lawn should sparkle. Turn on the sprinklers for 30 minutes to make the lawn sparkle.
Please call (651-407-7864 or 651-983-0121) or e-mail (Deb@DebCasper.com) with any questions or concerns at any time.